Become an author at A Garden Life
Write For A Garden Life
We are currently searching for talented writers who want to showcase their articles on AGardenLife.com! Our community is full of experts, influencers, bloggers and creative minds who have lots of great knowledge and thoughts to share. All of them are very welcome to contribute and write for us at AGardenLife.
We are particularly interested in articles from people who are very passionate about making the most of our outdoor space at home.
AGardenLife is one of the biggest garden websites in the industry.
After just a short space of time online we’re already competing with biggest brands out there. This is an exciting opportunity for you to get in while you can and reach millions of garden enthusiasts every single month!
Not only does our site get hundreds of thousands of hardcore garden enthusiasts every single month, but also we have many followers and fans across our various social media pages. If your article is accepted and published on our website, it will also be promoted to our active social media audience for instant exposure.
Tell the world your thoughts
AGardenLife.com gives you a platform to tell the world about your garden and outdoor living thoughts and ideas. Help others enjoy their space more, by sharing your knowledge.
Writing for our site can be a great way for you to gain additional exposure and increase your online presence, whilst helping to grow your websites’ traffic and authority.
Guidelines for contributing authors:
We’re looking for quality articles geared towards gardening, growing your own, trees, flowers and plants, outdoor living, DIY, nutrition, supplements, diet or anything in this category.
What we do publish:
- Garden Inspiration, design and Landscaping related to the Garden in any way
- Facts and information
- Growing research
- Expert knowledge sharing
- Planting programs & plans
What we don’t publish:
- Articles that have been or will be published on other websites
- Promotional content (i.e. press releases for your company), content unrelated to our niche, or boring content that’s written to get a few quick backlinks to your site. Please visit our Advertise section if you’re looking for a way to promote your product.
- Article length: Minimum 700 words
- Title: Engaging and click-worthy
- Paragraphs: Separate your article into paragraphs to make it easier to read
- Subheadings: Add subheadings to your article to guide the reader through your article
- If your article mentions specific research studies, please include relevant references.
- Author bio: Can contain up to 30 words and 2 links. (To your blog and social media page for example)
- Don’t include links to your blog in your article (you can do that in your bio)
- If you’d like to have specific images in your post, please include them in your submission (you must own the copyright to them or they must be free to use commercially – please cite sources)
- Ensure that your article is well-written and devoid of grammatical or spelling errors.
- Remember to add agardenlife.com as a site that you contribute to in your Google Plus profile
- Remember to add agardenlife.com as a site that you contribute to in your blog
Submit your article:
Submit your article using our guidelines above with your author bio to: [email protected]
We’ll reply to you as soon as possible and let you know when your article will be published.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us: [email protected]
Remember, spend some time on your headline. A good headline will increase your chances of being published.
*We have the right to publish or refuse any article submitted.
**If you’re only looking for a way to promote your product – you should visit our advertising section.